All the doctors have asked to pay attention to increase the immunity during the coronal period. And so they say to eat more vegetables.
Many people may eat sweet pumpkin, but some people do not like this vegetable at all.
According to nutritionists, pumpkin is a high source of vitamin A. Vitamin A plays an important role in eye health and enhances immunity. Not only pumpkin, but its seeds are also rich in nutrients.
One of the sources of omega-three fatty acids is pumpkin seeds. So think twice before throwing it away. Pumpkin seeds are very effective not only for health but also for beauty!
Why is it important to keep Pumpkin seeds in the daily diet?
1) Pumpkin seeds are rich in calcium, magnesium, and zinc which helps in reducing bone problems like osteoporosis.
2) This high-fiber food can also improve digestion.
3) Pumpkin seeds are rich in phytochemicals that increase immunity.
4) Lowers blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetic patients.
5) Pumpkin seeds contain an amino acid called tryptophan which helps in the secretion of pleasure hormone and also helps in the secretion of melatonin and serotonin. This helps in relieving fatigue and refreshing the body and mind. It is also very useful to increase the number of sperm.
6) Pumpkin seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, sulfur, zinc, vitamins A, B, and K which help to make hair brighter and thicker. It contains an amino acid called cucurbitin which helps in hair growth.
7) Pumpkin seeds help in controlling blood pressure. It also reduces the risk of heart disease.
8) Pumpkin seeds contain a chemical called serotonin, which helps reduce insomnia by reducing stress on the nervous system.
9) These seeds also help to retain the moisture of the skin. As a result, the skin looks brighter.
How to eat?
Pumpkin seeds can be used in cooking. It can also be used in salads or soups. You can get the most benefits by having it as a snack.
Disclaimer: Please check with your doctor if this food item is suitable for you or not. We (this site and its authors) are not responsible for any kind of issue you face after consuming this food.